London City Airport is enabling passenger to receive automated flight updates using BizTweet. To use the service, passengers tweet their flight number to @LCYflightinfo on departure day and receive real-time information such as departure time and gate number. The service is on top of the airport’s existing Twitter feed @londoncityair. Biztweet, developed by Ireland-based TIC, has been used at Dubai International Airports since March. – See more at: http://www.tnooz.com/article/travel-devices-august-2015/
- Rising Trends In Passenger Demand That Airports Need To Meet
- 5 Automated, Non-Aeronautical Revenue Ideas For Airports
- BizTweet Partners with ACI to Sponsor ASQ Customer Excellence Global Summit
- Unlocking The Chinese Market: BizTweet Integrates With WeChat
- Isavia launches TIC’s Artificial Intelligent airport communication service, BizTweet.