Since launching live push-notification flight information via Twitter and in partnership with BizTweet we have improved the journey experience for thousands of travellers. We know from research that the reliability and accessibility of flight information is a high priority for our customers. By offering personalised information via their devices they can continue to work, relax and socialise without fear of missing that critical update whether they are making their way to the airport or sitting in the lounge with a coffee.
- Unlocking The Chinese Market: BizTweet Integrates With WeChat
- Isavia launches TIC’s Artificial Intelligent airport communication service, BizTweet.
- Airport AI (Artificial Intelligence) NLP (Natural Language Processing) or BizTweet?
- Icelandic airports join forces with BizTweet to launch flight update service via social media
- Abu Dhabi International Airport to Offer Flight Updates via Twitter and Facebook