With passengers wanting to have information delivered directly to their mobile devices via the channels they relate to is essential as we define and transform our digital strategy so signing up to the BizTweet system was literally a no brainer for Birmingham Airport. Airports are always striving to provide the best in class for their customer so finding new innovative ways to satisfy their demands, particularly in this digital and competitive world that we now live in, can be challenging but BizTweet has made this process easy and very rewarding – but most importantly, the customer response has been overwhelming.”
- Unlocking The Chinese Market: BizTweet Integrates With WeChat
- Isavia launches TIC’s Artificial Intelligent airport communication service, BizTweet.
- Airport AI (Artificial Intelligence) NLP (Natural Language Processing) or BizTweet?
- Icelandic airports join forces with BizTweet to launch flight update service via social media
- Abu Dhabi International Airport to Offer Flight Updates via Twitter and Facebook