London City Airport is enabling passenger to receive automated flight updates using BizTweet. To use the service, passengers tweet their flight number to @LCYflightinfo on departure day and receive real-time information such as departure time and gate number. The service is on top of the airport’s existing Twitter feed @londoncityair. Biztweet, developed by Ireland-based TIC, has been used at Dubai International Airports since March. – See more at: http://www.tnooz.com/article/travel-devices-august-2015/
- Unlocking The Chinese Market: BizTweet Integrates With WeChat
- Isavia launches TIC’s Artificial Intelligent airport communication service, BizTweet.
- Airport AI (Artificial Intelligence) NLP (Natural Language Processing) or BizTweet?
- Icelandic airports join forces with BizTweet to launch flight update service via social media
- Abu Dhabi International Airport to Offer Flight Updates via Twitter and Facebook